Congratulate the Graduates of the Class of 2016! Doors open one hour before start time for all ceremonies. For additional information please contact the schools directly. Family Arena suites are not available during graduation ceremonies.
All “End Times” are approximate.
McCluer North High School – 12:30pm
McCluer South/Berkeley High School – 4:30pm
McCluer High School – 7:00pm
A Message from MODOT:
Crews will start closing lanes of eastbound I-70 between Route 94 and Fifth Street on Friday, May 20 at 9:30 p.m. with all lanes closed by 11 p.m. The closure is necessary to demolish the Fairgrounds Road bridge.
In addition, westbound I-70 will be reduced to one lane throughout the weekend of May 20 with intermittent full closures of about 15 minutes each as crews remove girders from the old bridge.
The lanes will reopen by Monday, May 23 at 5 a.m. with the exception of the left lane on both eastbound and westbound I-70 between Route 94 and Fifth Street. Those lanes will remain closed around the clock for two months.
Other impacts include:
- Westbound I-70 will be reduced to one lane during the overnight hours of Thursday, May 19. Crews will begin lane closures at 8 p.m. with three lanes closed by 11 p.m. All lanes will be back open by 6 a.m. Friday morning.
- The entrance ramp from Fifth Street to westbound I-70 will be closed Thursday, May 19 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Fairgrounds Road over I-70 will close starting Friday, May 20 at 7 a.m. The road will be closed for about 120 days.
- The entrance ramp from Fifth Street to westbound I-70 will be closed the weekend of May 20. It will remain closed for about two months.
- Motorists can detour around the closures by taking Interstate 64, Route 364 or Route 370. Veterans Memorial Parkway, which carries only eastbound traffic, will be open for those trying to access the local businesses along Veterans Memorial Parkway.
**Veterans Memorial Parkway Now One Way (updated 4/26) – Veterans Memorial Parkway between Fairgrounds Road and Fifth Street is now one-way (eastbound only). As a reminder, drivers coming from Fifth Street wanting to go to the Convention Center, Fairfield Inn, Cracker Barrel, Time Centre Apartments or anything else between those two points will have to take westbound I-70 to Route 94 and then back to the outer road.
VISIT: http://www.modot.org/stlouis/major_projects/705thstimprovements.htm for up-to-date information and project alerts and help us spread the word.