1. In addition to any entry, submission or other fee of which you are notified, your carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence and/or transmissions. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
2. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
3. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
4. By using this service you may have access to various content. You should assume that everything to which you have access through this service is subject to copyright and trademark protection, unless noted otherwise.
5. By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest, including the trademark and copyright rights, in and to such works are our property, and that you will not gain any ownership or other right, title or interest therein or thereto. You may not copy, download or make any other unauthorized uses of such items.
6. By subscribing, you consent to receiving, from time to time, further text messages from us.
7. By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
8. All content is appropriate for ages 13 and older (13+)
It doesn’t matter if you’re in town for a day or a week, St. Charles is a great place to live or visit. If you are planning on visiting the Family Arena from out of town, and need a hotel, here are a few nearby hotels we suggest:
Historic St. Charles
Streets of St. Charles
St. Charles County Parks & Recreation Department
St. Charles County Park Activity Guide
Address: 2002 Arena Parkway
Saint Charles, MO 63303
Other Important Phone Numbers:
Event Hotline: 636-896-4242
Group Sales: 636-896-4237
ADA Hotline: 636-896-4234
Lost & Found: 636-896-4200