The Family Arena, St. Charles Event & Sports Venue Information
Location: 2002 Arena Parkway (formerly the South River Road) Saint Charles, MO 63303 Just 1-½ miles south of the 5th Street Exit at Interstate 70. Less than 8 miles from Lambert International Airport and two miles from the Saint Charles Historic District. Get Directions View venue information about the Family Arena by clicking on each section below to expand details. Information is listed in alphabetical order.
For most performance events, public address announcements cannot be broadcast.
The Arena Club is located on the 4th level, offers bar service and is open for most concerts and sporting events. The Arena Club is open to the public one hour prior to event time. The Club is available for private parties. An executive chef, full catering and kitchen staff are on-premise. Please call Liz Silbert at 636-896-4211 for rental information.
There are two automatic teller machines (ATM) located inside the Family Arena for your convenience. They are located in the lobby and on the Main Concourse across from Section 102 near the elevator.
Effective October 1, 2021, The Family Arena will institute a “Clear Bag Policy.” The following stipulations affect the type and size of bags that are permitted into the arena — not the items that you normally need to bring to an event. Each customer may carry in their pockets items such as keys, makeup, combs, phones, wallets, and credit cards.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch purses, approximately the size of a hand, or 5″ x 7″ with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the arena along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for diaper bags (if in attendance with a baby) and/or medically necessary items after proper inspection at the gate.
Please note that birthday gifts brought inside the Family Arena must be packaged in a gift bag with tissue paper so that they may be inspected. Closed-wrapped packages are prohibited.
We will be open Monday – Friday from noon to 6pm. On Ticketed Event Days, the ticket office will be open from 10am until approximately one hour after the event starts. The Ticket Office is closed on Saturdays and Sundays unless there is a ticketed event scheduled. For special needs seating, call the ADA Hotline at 636-896-4234. Forms of payment accepted include cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Checks are not accepted. To purchase tickets online please go to www.ticketmaster.com. All tickets are subject to convenience fees. The Box Office is located inside the Main Lobby at Gate 2. Ticket Office hours may vary during the off-season.
Will Call tickets may be claimed at the Box Office, inside the Main Lobby at Gate 2. Picture identification is required.
Camera policies, which vary by event, are determined solely at the discretion of the show’s promoter and are subject to change without notice. For most concerts, sporting events and family shows, still cameras and digital cameras are permitted. “Still Photo” cameras that are allowed are restricted to single shot, “point and click” cameras. No audio recording, video recording or professional-grade cameras with detachable lenses are allowed. Unauthorized or prohibited photography of an event may result in film or videotape being confiscated by show representatives. For details regarding the camera policy for a specific event, please call 636-896-4296.
The Family Arena Staff, Our Team, and Our Show Promoters are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. All Family Arena guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior defying the code of conduct as determined by facility management can result in ejection and possible arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Standing on chairs/seats
- In accordance with St. Charles County Ordinance 11-019 spectators are prohibited from entering the playing field, stage, or certain other areas at The Family Arena. Any person violating this ordinance shall be ordered to leave the premises. Any person violating this ordinance shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon a plea of guilty or a finding of guilt, shall be subject to a fine of not more than one thousand dollars ($1,000) or by detention in the jail of the St. Charles County Department of Corrections for a term not to exceed one year, or by both fine and imprisonment. You can find a complete listing of St. Charles County ordinances here.
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Interference with the event, or participants of the event in any way
- Throwing, tossing, or discharging any object
- Using profanity and/or other offensive words (verbal or written)
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, or performers
- Entering a seating area without the correct ticket
- Disturbing other guest's enjoyment of the event
- Failure to comply with facility personnel
- Violating Family Arena rules, regulations, and policies
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws
- Jumping over the dasher boards
- Entering the performance stage or field of play
- Smoking outside of designated areas
- Displaying obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing
- Not complying with requests from staff regarding operations and emergency response procedures
The Family Arena concession stands and portable carts offer a wide variety of meal selections, snacks, and beverages.
The Family Arena allows the artist or organization renting the facility to establish their own Covid protocols. If there are any Covid protocols in place they will be posted on the specific page created for the event on this website. If no Covid protocols are listed for that event, then there are none.
Please Note: Under Missouri law, any individual entering the County’s premises or engaging the services of St. Charles County and its Departments, waives all civil liability against the County for any damages based on inherent risks associated with an exposure or potential exposure to COVID-19, except for recklessness or willful misconduct. This warning notice is posted pursuant to Section 537.1005.3 of the Revised Statutes of the State of Missouri.
Doors to the Family Arena open one hour prior to event start time for most events. Guests are encouraged to arrive early for events to allow time for traffic and parking and to assure easy access to seats and services.
Guests requiring an elevator to access 100 and 200-level seating, should park near the South side of the building and enter at Gates 1 or 2. The elevator is located on the west side of the Main Lobby. The elevator is located on the Main Concourse across from section 102.
For safety purposes, all guests entering The Family Arena are required to pass a security check that includes a walk-thru metal detector. In the event the metal detector alerts, you may be asked to empty the contents of your pockets and pass thru the metal detector again. The Family Arena reserves the right to confiscate items that may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests, or which are in breach of building policies and/or prohibited items. Any guest who declines to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from The Family Arena.
A private Unisex restroom is located on the west side of the Main Lobby near the First Aid room. Men’s restrooms are located in the Main Lobby and across from Sections 107, 110, 116, and 121 on the Main Concourse. Women’s restrooms are located in the Main Lobby and across from Sections 102, 105, 113, and 118 on the Main Concourse.
All men's and women’s restrooms are equipped with diaper-changing stations.
The First Aid room is located on the west side of the Main Lobby near the elevator. During events, the first aid station is staffed by a paramedic to help meet your medical needs. If for any reason you are unable to make it to the first aid room, an usher will contact paramedics to come to your location.
The Guest Services Office is located in the Main Lobby next to the Administrative Offices. A Guest Services representative is available during all events to attend to our guests’ needs, including questions, concerns, lost children, lost and found items, team and event schedules and general information.
We rarely cancel or postpone events due to inclement weather. Please be advised that tickets for all events are sold on a non-refundable and non-exchangeable basis. Each ticket is clearly marked with this condition. Should a decision be made to cancel or postpone an event, this information will be posted as soon as it is determined.
The Family Arena is not responsible for items lost, left or forgotten. Due to the number of articles remaining unclaimed we do not have the room available to store items for extended periods of time. All items lost, left or forgotten at the Family Arena are required to be retrieved or arranged to be retrieved within seven business days with the Guest Services Department. In the event that arrangements are not made we reserve the right to dispose of the item after the expiration of the waiting period. Rest assured we will make every attempt to notify you in the event that contact information is known or available. However, if that information is not available it is your responsibility to notify or inquire with us. To inquire about an item, visit the Guest Services Office during an event, or call 636-896-4296 during business hours.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
There are approximately 3,500 parking spaces on a lighted surface lot adjacent to the Family Arena. Handicapped parking is available in the southwest corner of the arena lot. Please visit our parking page for more information.
12-person or 24-person suites are available for booking on an event-by-event basis. For more information contact Liz Silbert at 636-896-4211 or email email@example.com
Family Arena Event Hotline: 636-896-4242 Family Arena Administrative Office: 636-896-4200
Family Arena Fax Number: 636-896-4205
Group Sales: 636-896-4296
Disabled Seating Information: 636-896-4234
Guest Services: 636-896-4296
Guest Services Office: 636-896-4217 (for emergencies during an event)
For the safety and security of our fans, the following is not permitted inside the Family Arena:
- Umbrellas (Fans are encouraged to bring raincoats or ponchos for inclement weather.)
- Outside food & beverage of any kind
- Metal or glass containers of any kind
- Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to inspection)
- Large flags, banners and drums Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, cowbells, horns, etc.)
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, silly string, etc.)
- Bikes, inline skates, skateboards, scooters, shoes with wheels
- Bicycle and Motorcycle Helmets
- Frisbees or inflatable objects of any kind
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Flares, smoke bombs, sparklers or fireworks of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Pets, with the exception of service animals
- Weapons of any kind
- Knives of any kind (including pocket knives)
- Any missile/projectile like objects
- Illegal drugs and any other illegal substances
- Halloween-style masks (may be worn in your seat only, must be removed when leaving your section.)
- Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances. Please see a Guest Services Representative for assistance with these items.
- Cameras with lenses 75mm or over or other audiovisual equipment (eg. video cameras) are not allowed to be brought into the Arena without the appropriate working media credential.
- Personal photography or video may not be used to reproduce a show, game, or event for commercial purposes. Please note that this camera policy is subject to change for any event.
- The St. Charles Family Arena is a smoke-free facility. Fans must have their ticket scanned at the gate to exit to smoke and be allowed re-entry. Smokeless electronic cigarettes and similar devices are also prohibited from use inside The Family Arena.
Fans found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. Fans that refuse to comply may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis. All bags, jackets, and guests are subject to inspections upon entering the facility. Some events such as concerts and other sanctioned events may have additional prohibited items or a different camera policy. For specific information, please contact Guest Services by calling 636-896-4296.
Men’s restrooms are located in the Main Lobby and across from Sections 107, 110, 116 and 121 on the Main Concourse. Women’s restrooms are located in the Main Lobby and across from Sections 102, 105, 113 and 118 on the Main Concourse. A private unisex restroom is located on the west side of the Main Lobby near the First Aid room.
Soliciting or distributing printed materials on arena property without prior written approval from Family Arena management is prohibited.
Smoking is prohibited inside the Family Arena. This is a smoke-free building, no products that produce smoke or vape are permitted to be used in the facility. The designated Smoking Gates may vary for each event. For most events, smoking is permitted outside at Gates 3 and 4.
Prohibited smoking applies to vapes and e-cigarettes.
The Family Arena has a limited number of wheelchairs available for emergency situations only. Because these wheelchairs must be accessible in the event of an incident “loaner chairs” are unavailable. If you require the need of a wheelchair you will need to provide your own. Due to liability reasons, Guest Service members are not allowed to operate wheelchairs.
For special seating needs, call the ADA Hotline at 636-896-4234. To request any other special accommodations, please call Guest Services at 636-896-4296 prior to the event you plan to attend.
Selling of any Family Arena event tickets on Family Arena premises is strictly prohibited.
If you are interested in a group tour of the Family Arena, please call 636-896-4200.
Will Call tickets may be claimed at the Box Office, inside the Main Lobby at Gate 2. Picture identification is required.